Monday, September 27, 2021

9/27/2021 - Make My Monday #158 Embossing Wet/Dry - Thank You

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are doing Embossing (Dry/Wet). I found this technique that I wanted to try. First I stamped the image with Versamark on the Designer Series Paper and pour the black embossing powder over it. I think it gives it a really nice look when it’s on a designer paper but the trick will be that the background need to be the lighter color. I also did the same with the sentiment. To double the challenge, I also dry embossed the Whisper White background. Be sure to check out all DT’s creation and join us at the challenge, see you there!

 


Challenge: #158
Stamp Set: Harvest Meadow  
Colors: N/A  
Papers: Whisper White, Harvest Meadow DSP, Mossy Meadow, Basic Black,   
Others: Black Embossing Powder, Timeworn Type Embossing Folder, Heat Gun,

No comments:

Post a Comment