Tuesday, September 14, 2021

9/14/2021 - Global Design Project / CASE-ing Tuesday - Thanks

Today’s card is using 2 challenges – FB CASEing Tuesday & Global Design Project Color Challenge. I used the Pattern Party but the black and white side of DSP for this and color in some of the leaves with Stampin’ Markers – 3rd color is Cinnamon Cider. I then used Basic Black and Cinnamon C Cardstock for the silhouette image. I really liked how this turned out since I wasn’t sure the color would work. I think it’s perfect for a elegant thank you card. Thank you for stopping by.




Challenge: #321, #309
Stamp Set: A Few Good Man  
Colors: Memento Black,          
Papers: Whisper White, Pattern Party DSP, Cinnamon Cider,   
Others: Dimension, Stitched Layering Circle, Sunflower Dies,  


No comments:

Post a Comment