Tuesday, September 7, 2021

9/7/2021 - Color Challenge Blue/Yellow/Gray #279 - Happy Birthday

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are doing color challenges of Blue/Yellow/Gray hosted by ME! I thought these colors makes a great combo for mascluilne card and wanted to give it a try and this is what I came up with. I cheated a little by using the BLUE designer series paper and then die cut out the a YELLOW piece of the wreath look alike thing. Then I put a embossed golf ball inside it and all layered with a piece of GRAY cardstock. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today and be sure to check out everyone’s creation and join us at the challenge.

 

 


Challenge: #279
Stamp Set: Country Club 
Colors: Crushed Curry  
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Country Club DSP,   
Others: Dimension, Golf Club Dies, 


1 comment:

  1. Designer papers work great for completing your challenge!! What great creative inspiration you have offered to those who decide to play along with use during our current "blue, yellow & gray" color challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete