Tuesday, September 21, 2021

9/21/2021 - Hand Stamped Sentiments & CASEing Tuesday - Plentiful Plants

Today’s card is using 2 challenges – CASEing Tuesday (sketch) & Hand Stamped Sentiment (Inspiration). Instead of the Whisper White strip with sentiment, I used the leave images to represent that and I got the inspiration from the potted images on bottom left. I really enjoyed making this card and glad that my Mojo is back. Thank you for stopping by!


 


Challenge: #373, #322
Stamp Set: Plentiful Plants  
Colors: Misty Moonlight, Just Jade, Evening Evergreen,     
Papers: Whisper White, Bloom Where You Planted DSP,   
Others: Dimensional, Perfect Plants Dies, Paper Lattice   

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentimentts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! I was wondering who would use the succulent set to play along with the inspiration! Great choice! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete