Tuesday, November 2, 2021

11/2/2021 - Cardz 4 Guyz #283 Leaves - Thanks

Welcome back  to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Leaves card. Fall is definitely here in the Chicagoland area where I lived and I love seeing all these colors. I punched out a 2 ½” Circle Punch and put in in the middle of my Whisper White cardstock and stamp an image I picked from Forever Fern and stamped around it. I paired it with Biggest Wishes for the sentiment in the middle. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge and check out all DTs creation!


 



Challenge: #283 
Stamp Set: Forever Fern, Biggest Wishes,         
Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider,       
Papers: Whisper White, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider,
Others: 2 ½” Circle Punch,          

1 comment:

  1. Great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "Leaves" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz! I love love love this color combo!!

    ReplyDelete