Monday, November 22, 2021

11/22/2021 - Make My Monday #162 Cute Christmas - Season's Greetings

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Cute Christmas! This bundle, Penguin Palace definitely fits the category of cute! I sponge the Whisper White with some Balmy Blue and added the Die cut of the stars. The penguin is created with the punch and I used up the left over pieces from Sale-A-Bration. Thank you for stopping by and checking out my card. Be sure to check out everyone’s creation and check out DT’s creation!


 



Challenge: #162
Stamp Set: Penguin Place,     
Colors: Balmy Blue, Fresh Fresia, Misty Moonlight,   
Papers: Whisper White, Penguin Playmates DSP, Balmy Blue, Fresh Fresia
Others: Dimension, Star Dies, Penguin Builder Punch,  

No comments:

Post a Comment