Monday, November 8, 2021

11/8/2021 - Inspired.Create.Challenge / Just Add Ink - Thank you

Happy Monday! I made a card last night using 2 challenges – Inspired.Create.Challenge. & Just Add Ink. I used the Stampin’ Markers to color in the floral image and the coordinating die cut. Everything else is pretty straight forward. I had a lot of fun creating this and looking forward to another week.

 






Challenge: #579, #103
Stamp Set: Harvest Meadow,  
Colors: Evening Evergreen, Soft succulent, Bumble Bee, Cherry Cobbler, 
Papers: Whisper White, Harvest Meadow DSP, Champagne Foil, Cherry Cobbler,   
Others: Dimension, Harvest Dies, Stampin’ Markers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so lovely Pamela. I love how you have combined 2 of my favourite Challenges in the one project. Thankyou for joining in with the inspire.create.stamping Colour Challenge, and the JAI Just Choose Two Challenge. D x

    ReplyDelete