Tuesday, November 9, 2021

11/9/2021 - Try Stampin' On Tuesday #531 - Shaded Summer Card

Happy Tuesday! This morning we went to Hunter’s Teacher conference and got a lot of good feedback from his teachers. Today’s card is using Try Stampin’ on Tuesday and it was inspired by my dear crafty friend, Jolanda’scard. I decided to go with the floral image as well and colored in with Stampin’ Markers. The DSP I used is from the Harvest Meadow and all the coordinating colors from the paper, which makes it so much easier for pick the colors to use. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today!

 


Challenge: TSOT531
Stamp Set: Shaded Summer      
Colors: Calypso Coral, Bumble Bee, Soft Succulent    
Papers: Whisper White, Harvest Meadow DSP, Calypso Coral, Soft Succulent,
Others: Dimension, Summer Shaded Dies, Scalloped Punch (retired), Champagine Rhinestone,   

2 comments:

  1. Pamela, such a nice spring-themed card. It's gotten cold where I live, so I needed a touch of spring! A very nice interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty spring card - love the floral image. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

    ReplyDelete