Monday, November 8, 2021

11/8/2021 - #161 Shabby Chic / Vintage - Etched In Nature

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Shabby Chic / Vintage Card. I have to  be honest, I rarely make this type of card so I was definitely having a hard time to come up with a card and I had to look around Pinterest & Youtube for inspiration and this is what I came up with. I used 2 different stamp sets for the background and stamped on Very Vanilla – a cardstock I rarely used now a day. And the main focus image is stamped with the darker shade of Brown and colored in with Watercolor Pencils. I think the most important thing is that you have to sponge the edge to get that vintage looks. I hope you like this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #161
Stamp Set: Etched In Nature, Harvest Meadow,
Colors: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso,
Papers: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede,  
Others: Lace Ribbon (retired), Sponge, Watercolor Pencils,   

No comments:

Post a Comment