Tuesday, January 11, 2022

1/11/2022 - Cardz 4 Guyz #287 Spots/Stripes - A Happy Birthday To You

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Spots / Stripes card and this is my creation for it. I used the Suite & Tie Dies to create the tie and simply just adhere to a piece of stripes DSP and finished it with a sentiment from the coordinating stamp set. This card is definitely easy to re-create and I think we will be making this card at my monthly card class at the Senior Living Center. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!

 

 


Challenge: #287
Stamp Set: Handsomely Suited 
Colors: Poppy Parade    
Papers: Whisper White, Well Suited DSP, Basic Gray,  
Others: Dimension, Suite & Tie Dies, Label Dies (Retired) 

1 comment:

  1. The seniors will love this card...easy to make but very eye catching!! You have given great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our "spots and/or strips" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete