Thursday, January 20, 2022

1/20/2022 - Paper Craft Crew Challenges #456 - Flowering Rain Boots

Happy  Thursday! My first big order from the Stampin’ Up Mini catalog finally arrived and I am using them for my entry at Paper Craft Crew Challenge (sketch). I used the Flowering Rain Boots Bundle for this cute card. This is one of my favorites from the mini. I added a brown handle for the gardening fork and it’s also cute out by using a foil sheet. To finish I used the linen thread for a bow on the watering can. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today!





Challenge: #PCC456 
Stamp Set: Flowering Rain Boots Bundle,     
Colors: Basic Gray, Fresh Fresia, Costal Cabana,           
Papers: Whisper White, Bloom where you’re planted DSP, Fresh Fresia, Soft Suede,  
Others: Dimension, Rain Boots Dies, Foil Sheet, Linen Thread,

No comments:

Post a Comment