Friday, January 7, 2022

1/7/2021 - CASE-ing Tuesday #337 - It's Your Day

Happy Friday! It’s been so busy since the beginning of the year due to payroll so I finally have some time to make a card again. Today’s card is using CASE-ing Tuesday on FB (page 13 from the Mini catty) and this is what I created using the inspiration. We received this stamp set as a gift for attending OnStage Virtual back in November 2021 and it’s time to ink it up to use. I actually sponged the edges with Evening Evergreen but not sure why it’s not showing up that much, but the image is with Soft Succulent. I also used the twine from the mini catalog from another suite. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today!

 



Challenge: #337
Stamp Set: Amazing Silhouette, A few good man  
Colors: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Early Espresso,       
Papers: Whisper White, Beauty of the Earth, Soft Succulent,
Others: Dimension, 1 ½” Circle Punch, 1 3/8” Circle Punch, Fan’s Baker’s Twine,     

No comments:

Post a Comment