Monday, January 3, 2022

1/3/2022 - Make My Monday #165 Snowflakes - To the Coolest Friend Ever

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Snowflakes card. Snowflakes are not necessary for Holiday cards, as you can see here, the theme is for an awesome friend! The DSP is cut down to ¼” smaller than cardstock and underneath the Snowflakes, I sponged it with the same color of cardstock – Soft Sea Foam underneath the flakes to give it more depth. The penguin is created using the punch! I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!




Challenge: #165
Stamp Set: Penguin Palace,              
Colors: Soft Sea Foam, Fresh Fresia, Just Jade     
Papers: Whisper White, Penguin Place DSP, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie,      
Others: Dimension, Snowflakes, Penguin Builder Punch,  

No comments:

Post a Comment