Monday, January 17, 2022

1/17/2022 Make My Monday #166 Winter - Penguin Place

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Winter Theme card. I am continuing to use my Penguin Punch for any winter card and this time I used the Coming Home dies for the hills/trees. It may be hard to see but the hat and scarves are fuzzy cut out and adhere onto the penguin. I really enjoyed this bundle and am glad that it’s being carry over to 2022 mini catalog. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and  be sure to check out everyone’s creation and join us at the challenge.

 

 


Challenge: #166  
Stamp Set: Penguin Place   
Colors: Fresh Fresia, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Balmy Blue,      
Papers: Whisper White, Fresh Fresia, Glimmer Paper (Balmy Blue), Basic Black
Others: Dimension, Penguin Punch, Glimmer Paper,    

No comments:

Post a Comment