Tuesday, November 14, 2023

11/14/2023 - Cardz 4 Guyz #335 Winter Scene - Lots of Love at Christmas

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making a scene for Christmas and this is what I have. I was lucky enough to still have this wonderful DSP from Stampin’ Up that already has a Christmas scene. All I did is cut out more fun elements to add, like the house as well as the Tree and pop it on dimensions. To fnish the card I added a curvy sentiment. I hope you can be creative with our challenge and join us there!

 


Challenge: #335
Stamp: Itty Bitty Christmas,                      
Colors: Memento Black,
Paper: Christmas DSP (retired)        
Others: Dimension,

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic winter wonderland of ice skating...I love the wavy sentiment!! As usual you have offered great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "Winter Scene" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G335

    ReplyDelete