Wednesday, November 22, 2023

11/22/2023 - Christmas Craft Creation November 2023 - Hats - Snowman Punch Art

Welcome back to another monthly challenge here at Christmas Craft Creation where we help you get a head start on your holiday cards. This month the theme is Add a Hat and this is what I came up with. I didn’t have any stamp images with hats for Christmas so I creative. I used punches /dies to create the snowman with Oval Dies, Circle Punches and the retired Washi Tape punch for his scarfs. The nose is free style and I finished the card with a big, bold sentiment! I hope you enjoyed this creation and remember to join us at the challenge!

 


Challenge: November 2023
Stamp: More Wishes         
Colors: Lost Lagoon, Black   
Paper: White, Garden Walk DSP, Basic Black, Calypso Coral,     
Others: Dimension, 1 ¾” Circle Punch, 1 ¼” Circle Punch, Oval Dies, Washi Tape Punch,  

No comments:

Post a Comment