Wednesday, November 1, 2023

11/1/2023 - Birthstone Challenge #6 November/December - Label Me Bold

Welcome back to another monthly challenge here at Birthstone and this time we are making card with Topaz (brown) and Turquoise (blue) and this is what I came up with. I used the colors that I have from Stampin’ Up most resemblance of these 2 colors and I found the In-Colors DSP for this and punch it with Postage Punch. I also used these 2 colors for my sentiment to create a Thank You card for my friend. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


NOVEMBER/DECEMBER
November 1st thru December 15th

 


Challenge: BSC#6
Stamp: Label Me Bold                    
Colors: Copper Clay, Starry Sky,        
Paper: White, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP, 2023-2025 In-Colors DSP,      
Others: Postage Punch,   

1 comment: