Tuesday, October 31, 2023

10/31/2023 - Cardz 4 Guyz #334 Circle Card - You Make My Heart Buzzzzz

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Circle Card. I found this really fun and new to me technique called Rocker Card and decided to give it a try because it is made out of Circle Dies. I used the biggest circle die I can find and fold in half and that’s it. Then you just need to decorate it and I used another Circle Dies and punch to have a place to stamp images and sentiment. This card turned out really cute and I think it will be perfect for that special guy in your life. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 


Challenge: #334
Stamp: Bee Mine                       
Colors: Memento Black, Sweet Sorbet
Paper: Bee Mine DSP (new), Sweet Sorbet, White, Daffodil Delight,         
Others: Dimension, Circle Dies, 2 ½” Circle Punch,

No comments:

Post a Comment