Monday, October 2, 2023

10/2/2023 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #545 - Sending Wishes

Happy Monday! Welcome back to another weekly challenge at Atlantic Hearts Challenge. Today I used Sending Wishes stamp set to create this card with the sketch. I also did a quick and fun technique called Rock & Roll, where you inked up an image with a lighter color and rock/roll the same image with the darker shade to create 2 colors image. Here I used Flirty Flamingo with Blackberry Bliss, hence my cardbase. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 



 

Challenge: #545
Stamp: Sending Wishes             
Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Flirty Flamingo, Mossy Meadow,         
Paper: White, Cheerful Daisy DSP, Blackberry Bliss,   
Others: Deckled Rectangle Dies, Sending Wishes Dies, Linen Thread, Pastel Sequins,

No comments:

Post a Comment