Monday, October 23, 2023

10/23/2023 - Make My Monday #212 Pun/Fun Sentiments - It's a Science (You + Me = Chemistry)

Happy Monday and welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make My Monday and this week I picked the theme for Pun/Fun sentiment! I decided to go with It’s a Science stamp set for this. I colored in all the beaker with Stampin’ Blends and then added a cute and fun sentiment of You + Me = Chemistry with Markers! This card will be perfect for your partner in crime whom like science, or anyone just want a fun card! I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!

 


Challenge: #212
Stamp: It’s a Science,               
Colors: Memento Black, Stazon Black, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Highland Heather, Pool Party,  Paper: White, Crumb Cake, Inked Botanic Garden DSP, Pool Party,  
Others: Deckled Rectangle Dies, Stampin’ Blends, Stampin Markers

2 comments:

  1. Oh awesome, Pam - I didn't even think of this set for the pun! Lol, so perfect, and love your fun chemistry colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect pun and I love the images. Great card.

    ReplyDelete