Wednesday, October 25, 2023

10/25/2023 - Christmas Craft Creation October 2023 - Monochromatic Merry Christmas

Welcome back to another monthly challenge here at Christmas Carft Creation and this month is Monochromatic Christmas. I decided to go with the different colors that we are used to for Christmas and went with Purple!! I found a retired DSP from Stampin’ Up few Christmas ago and used it as a cardbase  and simply just added the sentiment with the different shades of purple. If you want, I think any colors can be used for Holidays as long as the paper has some elements of Christmas (snowflakes, Christmas Trees…etc). I hope you like this quick and simple card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: October 2023
Stamp: More Wishes                 
Colors: Berry Burst, Fresh Freesia      
Paper: Winter Theme DSP (retired), White,   
Others: Deckled Rectangle Dies,


2 comments:

  1. This is so LOVELY!!!! I love the softness of the dreamy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Thanks for popping by my blog, Its cobwebby as few people come by, but I love that YOU did! Thanks!!!!!! Crafty HUGS!

    ReplyDelete