Friday, October 6, 2023

10/6/23 - My Time To Craft #518 In the Garden - Pick of the Patch

Happy Friday and welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at My Time To Craft and this week we are making Garden card! When you mentioned the word, Garden, I think of all the vegetable so I used pumpkin as my garden theme card. I saw a cute tutorial to make a smaller, different size card and wanted to try it (dimension below) and instead of stamping the pumpkin, I used the DSP with the punch. The whole card is pretty simple and definitely have the fall feels to it. I hope you enjoyed this creation and be sure to join us at the challenge.  

Cardstock – 5” x 4 ¼” and score at 2 ½”
DSP – 2 pieces at 4” x 2 ½”
The vertical panel is up to you, just make sure it fits into the envelope.

 


Challenge: #521
Stamp: Pick of the Patch             
Colors: Lost Lagoon
Paper: White, Inked Botanic Garden DSP, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake,    
Others: Pick a Patch Punch, Radiated Dies,

No comments:

Post a Comment