Monday, October 9, 2023

10/9/2023 - Make My Monday #211 Autumn Colors - Pick of the Patch

Hi crafters, Happy Monday! Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are creating Autumn Color card! I never thought that dark shades of Blue can be used at creating autumn card until they featured it on Stampin’ Up’s DSP. I used Inked Botanic Garden DSP and cut it down to 3 ¾” x 5” and split the panel and added a ribbon to cover up the cut line. Then I used Pecan Pie and Midnight Muse for the colors of pumpkin. I hope you enjoyed this unique colors of autumn colors and let’s see what you come up with and join us at the challenge.


 

 


Challenge: #211
Stamp: Pick of the Patch             
Colors: Midnight Muse, Pecan Pie,  
Paper: Inked Botanic Garden DSP, Gray Granite 
Others: Dimension, Gold Ribbon, Neutral Color Sequins, 2 ½” Circle Punch, 2 3/8” Circle Punch, Happy Label Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment