Monday, November 6, 2023

11/6/2023 - Make My Monday #213 Light The Way - Happy Birthday

Happy Monday and Happy Fall! Welcome back to another bi-weekly at Make My Monday and this week we are making Lighting the Way card (Candles, Lights…etc). I decided to make a Birthday Card using some Designer Series Paper. I am not good at free cutting the flames but from Songbird Punch, there is a wing image that coordinate with the punch and it’s perfect as a flame/fires so I used that with some Crushed Curry cardstock – Easy Peay! This is also a great way to use up some of those smaller strips of paper! I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!

 


Challenge: #213
Stamp: Itty Bitty Birthday,                      
Colors: Parakeet Party  
Paper: White, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP, Crushed Curry,   
Others: Dimension,  

2 comments:

  1. Lol, such a fun scrappy card - I love those! Perfect for a birthday, and quick, too! Funny little flames, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun birthday candles on this card. This is a great way to use up scraps. Oh how I have tons of scraps to use. :)

    ReplyDelete