Friday, November 3, 2023

11/3/23 - My Time To Craft #520 Fun Fold - Bee Mine Bundle

Happy Happy Friday! We are officially in November and snowing season, at least here in the Chicagoland area. Today’s card with My Time To Craft is Fun Fold and I created a card using Be Mine Bundle from the upcoming 2024 Mini Catalog. I am not sure what this fold is call but something like Split Panel maybe. I have the dimensions for all the pieces if you want to use it and submit your card with us at the challenge!  

Cardstock – 11” x 4 ¼” score at 5 ½”
Cut at 6 ¾” and 1 ¼” from that piece 
DSP is 1” x 4” x 2 and Panel Piece is 2 ¾” x 4”

 


Challenge: #520
Stamp: Be Mine Valentine,                    
Colors: Daffodil Delight, Memento Black, Real Red, Flirty Flamingo   
Paper: White, Bee Mine DSP,    
Others: Dimension, Bee Mine Punch, Sweet Sorbet Ribbon, Layering Circle Dies,

No comments:

Post a Comment