Wednesday, March 4, 2020

3/4/2020 - CASE-ing Tuesday - Happy Day

Happy Wednesday! Today's card is using CASE-ing Tuesday on FB! The inspiration is from 2020 Sale-A-Bration catalog, page 4. Instead of using die cuts for the pieces, I decided to use the DSP on this card. I only have the DSP but not the coordinating stamp set but no worry, I used Animal Outing and I think it works just fine! The coloring is done with the Watercolor Pencil along with the Blender Pen to smooth out the line. I really like how this turned out, the card is perfect for anyone, especially kids! I hope you like my creation today! 


Challenge:  CASE-ing Tuesday 
Stamp Sets: Animal Outings, Itty Bitty Birthday
Colors: Bermuda Bay, Momento Black, 
Papers: Whisper White, Birthday Bonanza
Others: Dimensional, Stitched Layering Dies, Blender Pen, Watercolor Pencils, Classic Label Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment