Monday, March 30, 2020

3/30/2020 - Make My Monday #119 - It's a Beautiful Day

Welcome to my blog and Make My Monday Challenge. I am very honored to be selected and being part of the team on this challenge site. Today's challenge is #119 - Make your own background. I got my card inspiration from Mypinkstamper with Robin and this is what I came up with. The rainbow background is created using Stampin' Up Watercolor Pencils along with the Watercolor Paper. I scribble the colors and use the Aqua Painter to blend it. Finished it off with some Basic Black layering as well as the DSP from Bird Ballard. I hope you enjoy this card today and be sure to check out everyone's creation! 


Challenge:  MMM#119
Stamp Set: Love What You Do, 
Colors: Stampin' Up Watercolor Pencils, Memento Black, 
Papers: Watercolor Paper, Basic Black, Bird Ballard DSP, 
Others: Rhinestone, Aqua Painter 

1 comment:

  1. I always forget about the watercolor pencils. Your rainbow background is striking!

    ReplyDelete