Wednesday, March 25, 2020

3/25/2020 - Freshly Made Sketches & Addicted to Stamps & More - Hello

Happy Wednesday - the sun is out and it's in the 50's today! Today's card is using Addicted to Stamps & Freshly Made Sketches. I knew I wanted to use Accent Blooms as my main focus and color in the image and then I though to myself, why not use it with clear embossing powder and use markers with it. It turns out so gorgeous because of the embossing powder, when you colors over it, it's showing up as white for a unique texture. I can't wait to do more of this and use some  bolder images I have in my stash. Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! 




Challenge: #381 & FMS482
Stamp Set: Accented Blooms 
Colors: Stampin' Up Markers (Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Grapefruit Grove
Papers: Whisper White, Birthday Bonanza, Mango Melody, 
Others: Dimensional, Tailored Tag Punch, Clear Embossing Powder 

1 comment:

  1. Love this design with the flowers poking around the greeting. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete