Thursday, March 26, 2020

3/26/2020 - Hand Stamped Sentiments - We're the Best of Friends

Another gloomy day here in Chicago area. Today's card is using Hand Stamped Sentiments. During this Shelter in Place in IL, I've been making lots of cards and I plan to donate them since sometimes I make 2 - 3 cards a day! The 2 circles I made are a bit too big (oops) but you get the point and can see the sketch in my card, right?! One thing I did kind of cool is that I stamped the swirly circle in Soft Suede and then I mask off the circle and stamp the bird image inside (patting myself on the back, pretty proud of this, haha). The birdies are colors with Stampin' Blends. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I did and be healthy. 

 


Challenge: #335
Stamp Set: Free as a Bird, Swirly Frames, 
Colors: Stampin' Blends, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, 
Papers: Whisper White, Bird Ballard DSP, Pool Party
Others: Dimensional, Layering Circle Dies, 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the coloring of your birds. So glad you joined us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Free as a Bird stamp set and Bird Ballard DSP are one of my favorite bundles. Love how you used them with our sketch challenge. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete