Friday, March 13, 2020

3/13/2020 - Fusion - Happy Birthday

Today's is Friday the 13th and all the local school, activities and such are all closed due to the virus, things are getting more intense each day. Today's card is using FUSION Card Challenge, but instead of a vertical card, I rotate the orientation to be horizontal. I just got my new goodies this morning so decided to use the Clubhouse Bundle to make a card. The golfer image is color with Watercolor Pencils with Blender Pen and the golf ball in mid air and the sentiment are all from the dies! I have a lot of relatives that golf and I used to work at a golf course too so this set have a very special meaning for me. Have a great day! 


Challenge: Fusion 
Stamp Set: Clubhouse 
Colors: Garden Green, Watercolor Pencils, 
Papers: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Country Club DSP, 
Others: Dimensional, Golf Club Dies, Blender Pen, 

No comments:

Post a Comment