Tuesday, March 24, 2020

03/24/2020 - Make My Monday - You're growing up !

Happy Tuesday - I am so honored to be a part of Design Team with Cardz 4 Guys, we create cards exclusive for the men/boys in our life and the challenge is every 2 weeks so please come visit me there and check out the rest of the DT's work! Today's challenge is using the stencil for background and this is what I came up with. I used the star mask from Stampin' Up with Mango Melody and the sponge to create a starry background. The giraffe is from a DSP and just die cut out, easy right? I added some baker's twine and a fun sentiment and voila - a cute birthday card for the boy in mind! I hope you enjoy my creation today and thank you for visiting me! 


Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Birthday, 
Colors: Mango Melody, Call Me Clover  
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Call Me Clover, 

No comments:

Post a Comment