Sunday, March 8, 2020

3/8/2020 - CAS(E) this Sketch - It's your time to shine!

The weather is just gorgeous here in the Midwest today - 60's!!!! When H wakes up from his nap, we are going to take him to the playground! Today's card is using CAS(E) this Sketch. Instead of the balloons on the sketch, I turned it into a daisy card with encouragement sentiment to donate later this month on Splitcoastamper. Also, I took out my paper piercing mat that I had with SU for a good 5 years now and did some piercing on the boarder of Whisper White. I really like the elegance of it and glad I still have the paper piercing mat, will definitely have to use it more in the future. 

Challenge: CTS#362
Stamp Set: Daisy Lane, 
Colors: Terracotta Tile, Garden Green, Stazon 
Papers: Whisper White, Mosaic Mood DSP, Garden Green, 
Others: Dimensional, Medium Daisy Punch, Paper Piercing Mat (retired) 

No comments:

Post a Comment