Friday, July 8, 2022

7/8/2022 - Tic Tac Toe / Fusion - Thinking of You

Happy Friday, so happy that this is a short week! Today’s card is using Tic Tac Toe Challenge and Fusion. I continue the theme from yesterday making a masculine tree card. I always love a  good sketch and this one has so may possibilities! I also used the Mask Pattern on the blue piece of DSP. I just love the effect so much and enjoyed making this card, so simple and elegant! I connected the TTT with Stencil/Blue/Tree. 

 

 


Challenge: Fusion, #169
Stamp Set: Beauty of Friendship
Colors: Soft Suede, Night of Navy, Sahara Sand,   
Paper: Whisper White, Beauty of Earth DSP (retired), Night of Navy 
Others: Dimension, Beautiful Tree Dies, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Dots (retired), 

1 comment:

  1. Such an elegant use of the sketch and I love that you pulled in the colours from the hat. Thank you for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete