Monday, July 4, 2022

7/4/2022 - Make My Monday #178 Splatter - Happy Birthday

Happy 4th of July and welcome back to another challenge here at Make My Monday and this wee we are adding splatter to our card! I pulled one of my retired stamp set – Label Me Bold with a splatter stamp image for this. I used the current 2022-2024 In-Colors and stamped them 5 times with different colors. It may be a little hard to see but I also used Versamark and do a subtle tone on tone stamping on Sweet Sorbet cardstock. I finished the card by stamping the greeting in Black. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!


 



Challenge: #178
Stamp Set: Label Me Bold (retired)               
Colors: 2022-2024 In-Colors   
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet, Basic Black,
Others: Dimension, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Versamark            


No comments:

Post a Comment