Wednesday, July 6, 2022

7/6/2022 - Addicted to Stamps/Atlantic Hearts/The Paper Player - Happy Birthday

Happy Hump Day! Today’s card is a submissions to DT Application at Addicted to Stamps & More. I paired it up with The Paper Player Theme Challenge and a sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch. I used the Plentiful Plants and paired it with the coordinating DSP. I love SU’s DSP because I used all the green colors that was listed for the paper. This card is perfect for the gentleman in your life! I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and have a great rest of the week!





 

Challenge: #433, #480, #PP598
Stamp Set: Plentiful Plants    
Colors: Garden Green, Just Jade (retired), Evening Evergreen, Cajun Craze,  
Paper: Whisper White, Blooms where you’re planted DSP (retired,) Gray Granite, 
Others: Dimension, Layering Oval Dies, Perfect Plants Dies, Enamel Dots,     

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the brick and leafy green together. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Pamela! I love the two patterns you used for the backdrop for your hanging plant. Green is my favorite color so I love all those shades of green together :) Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background papers you choose! Very complimentary to the hanging pot! Great use of the sketch!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this stamp set and your card is gorgeous! Love the layout, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Pamela. Love the wonderful background papers and how they really fit with the hanging plant. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge and hope you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great combination of all your challenges! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete