Thursday, July 28, 2022

7/28/2022 - Cardz 4 Galz #178 Black/White/Color - With Heartfelt Sympathy

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week the challenge is Black/White + 1 color and I came up with a sympathy card. This type of card is always hard to create as you want to keep it simple and elegant. There is an awesome retired dies I used to create a square image of flower and I put a Basic Black cardstock underneath for layering. Then cut out the dies in color for the floral image. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


Our blog badge

 


Challenge: #178
Stamp Set: Simply Sketched   
Colors: Magenta Madness,
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Magenta Madness,   
 Others: Dimension, Party Pattern DSP (retired), All Squared Dies, Postage Punch,     

No comments:

Post a Comment