Monday, July 18, 2022

7/18/2022 - Make My Monday #179 Outdoor - With You I'm Never Lost

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are doing outdoor and right away Hiking/Camping comes to mind. John and I used to love hiking out in the woods in California and sadly there aren’t much mountain here for us but one can only dream, right?! I used the He’s All Man DSP and there are these fun pieces element that are pre-cut and all you have to do is adhere them to the card and that’s exactly what I did here. Such an easy way to create a card in short period of time. Thank you for stopping by and remember to join us at the challenge.

BTW – Happy 45th Birthday to me!

 



 

Challenge: #179
Stamp Set: N/A 
Colors: N/A    
Paper: Whisper White, Soft succulent, Crushed Curry, 
Others: Dimension, Tailor Tag Punch, Metallic Pearls (retired),    

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. I'm just hoping that whomever is 'you' isn't lost either. Sorry, warped sense of humour. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete