Thursday, July 14, 2022

7/14/2022 - Cardz 4 Galz #177 Get Inky - Hello

Welcome back to another challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are getting inky! I decided to go with the Ink Blending technique. I started with Flirty Flamingo and Daffodil Delight and used the sponge to blend the colors onto Whisper White cardstock. The image is stamped with Stazon Black and I also used Gold Wink A Stella on some of the images. I finished the card with some gold pearls and sentiment. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 

Our blog badge

 



Challenge: #177
Stamp Set: Shaded Summer,
Colors: Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Stazon Black,    
Paper: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, 
Others: Dimension, Oval Layering Dies, Gold Pearls, Wink A Stella  

No comments:

Post a Comment