Friday, July 29, 2022

7/29/2022 - CASE-ing Tuesday/Paper Craft Crew Challenge - Making Spirits Bright

Happy Friday! Today’s card is using CASEing Tuesday & Paper Craft Crew Challenge (sketch). I found similarity in both sketches so I created one card perfect for it. I was making swaps with Vintage Bottle and have a stamped image left so I used it on this card. I adhered a vellum underneath the main Whisper White piece and the DSP is from Holiday Mini Catalog hostess paper. I really like how this card turned out and I hope you do too!


 


Challenge: #480, #366
Stamp Set: Vintage Bottle,        
Colors: Spruce, Poppy Parade, Pacific Point, Soft Suede  
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Celebrate Everything DSP (hostess), Soft Suede,   
Others: Dimension, Bottle Punch, Gold and Vanilla 3/8” Satin Edged, Vellum


No comments:

Post a Comment