Monday, August 1, 2022

8/1/2022 - Make My Monday #180 Spotlight Technique - Thank You

Welcome back to another challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are doing Spotlight technique! Instead of using a stamp image to put the *spotlight* on, I did it on the designer series paper! I used the square dies and cut out the DSP and layer it on top of Basic Black cardstock and also color in the image for spotlight. I finished the card with some new Iridescent Rhinestone and a sentiment. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 

 



Challenge: #180
Stamp Set: Plentiful Plants     
Colors: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive,
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Celebrate Everything DSP (hostess)   
Others: Dimension, Squared Dies, Iridescent Rhinestone, Stitched Rectangle Dies,       

1 comment:

  1. I love your spotlight! The fireworks are great and colored beautifully. Having a larger area in the spotlight is such fun with the different colors.

    ReplyDelete