Monday, August 15, 2022

8/15/2022 - Make My Monday #181 Christmas in August - Believe in the magic

Welcome back to another week challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Christmas in August card! I didn’t get a lot of Christmas stamp set from the Mini Catalog but Jingle Jingle Jingle is one of them and I am determined to use it as much as I can! I stamped the outline wording of Believe with Memento Black and inside I used Shaded Spruce. To finish I tied a ribbon around the Whisper White piece and added a strip of Silver Glimmer Paper. This is truly a quick and easy card to make in case you need multiple! Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out our challenges and join us there!

 

 



Challenge: #181
Stamp Set: Jingle Jingle Jingle,             
Colors: Memento Black, Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade,
Paper: Whisper White, Celebrate Everything DSP, Poppy Parade 
Others: Dimension, Silver Glitter Paper, 3/8” Vanilla Satin Gold Edged Ribbon,

No comments:

Post a Comment