Thursday, August 11, 2022

8/11/2022 - Cardz 4 Galz #179 Check/Plaids - It's the season to be jolly

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making Plaids or Checks card. I decided to use the background of plaid DSP and make it into a Christmas card! I know it’s still too early to think about Christmas but you know they will be here before you know it. I used the new stamp set from the current Holiday Mini Catalog and used the 2022-2024 In-Colors markers for each of the letter. I stamped the cute Santa Hat on the letter O and it may be hard to see but I used Wink A Stella on the white part of the hat. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!

Our blog badge

 


Challenge: #179
Stamp Set: Jingle, Jingle, Jingle,        
Colors: 2022-2024 In-Colors Markers, Stazon Black,   
Paper: Whisper White, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP stack, 
Others: Dimension, Oh So Sweetly Dies, Wink A Stella,

No comments:

Post a Comment