Tuesday, August 2, 2022

8/2/2022 - Sunday Stamps Challenge #288 - Oh Ale YEs!

Happy Tuesday! Made a card to submit at Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge. I love all the DT’s creation and couldn’t wait to start. The DSP are cut out using the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I paired it with Brewed For You Bundle. Instead of stamping the beer images, I used the Dies only and I think it turned out pretty cute. This bundle is not my first choice but I am so glad that I put it along with my Holiday Mini orders.


 


Challenge: SSC288
Stamp Set: Brewed For You          
Colors: Soft Suede,     
Paper: Whisper White, He’s the Man DSP, Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry, Old Olive,   
Others: Dimension, Brewed Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Vellum  

3 comments:

  1. Hah, love this, Pamela - and good to know the dies are so cool! I also kind of fell into this bundle, and it's been slowly growing on me, lol. You just gave me another solid nudge for sure! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ale yes, I'm loving your selection of designer papers...perfection!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for all our masculine family and friends! Love the vellum beer cup! lol Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete