Wednesday, August 10, 2022

8/10/2022 - Make the Card Challenge #61 Color Combo - Hello You

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make the Card Challenge and this week we have Color Combo for you. I used the current Stampin’ Up colors I have similar to it – Shaded Spruce/Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo. I picked Shaded Summer stamp set and colored in with the Stampin’ Markers and finished it off with a sentiment. I kept the layout pretty simple and I just recently got an order from a very nice lady in Evanston so this card will be for her! I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure join us at the challenge!



 
Challenge: #61
Stamp Set: Shaded Summer           
Colors: Melon Mambo, Shaded Spruce, Pumpkin Pie,      
Paper: Whisper White, Celebrate Everything DSP, Pumpkin Pie, 
Others: Dimension, 1 3/8” Circle Punch, Layering Oval Dies, 3/8” Vanilla Ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment