Friday, August 12, 2022

8/12/2022 - Try Stampin' On Tuesday #568 - Making Spirits Bright

Happy Friday! Today’s card is using Try Stampin’ Tuesday Challenge, it’s been awhile since I used their sketch so I am excited to get back in again. I decided to make it into a Holiday theme card by using my Vintage Bottle from the current SU mini catalog. As you can see, they are definitely not the traditional Christmas colors. The gray plants are die cut out using Harvest Dies. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today!


 


Challenge: #568
Stamp Set: Vintage Bottle                
Colors: Pacific Point, Memento Black,   
Paper: Whisper Celebrate Every Occasion (hostess), Pacific Point, Gray Granite,    
Others: Dimension, Harvest Dies, Punch (retired) 

1 comment:

  1. Pamela, what a clever interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! Your non-traditional approach is a real eye-catcher!! Thank you for sharing it, and welcome back to our challenge family!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete