Thursday, August 25, 2022

8/25/2022 - Cardz 4 Galz # 180 Use 3 of Anything - Jingle Jingle

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are doing 3’s of anything. As I finished the card, I realized that I did a lot of 3’s on my card. My main focus was the 3 different sized of Circles of dies I used with 3 different DSP for the technique called – split circle cards. I’ve included a link to a tutorial HERE. Then I realized that I also only used 3 Marker Colors for the word, Jingle as well as just 3 snowflakes stickers as an accents. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge !


Our blog badge

 


Challenge: #180
Stamp Set: Jingle Jingle  
Colors: Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce,      
Paper: Whisper White, Celebrate Everything DSP, Poppy Parade,     
Others: Dimension, Layering Circle Dies, Self Adhesive Snowflakes, Stampin’ Markers, Embossing Folder,     


No comments:

Post a Comment