Tuesday, August 23, 2022

8/23/2022 - Cardz 4 Guyz #303 Stencils - Another Round

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making cards using Stencils. I have some that are retired from Stampin’ Up that I kept and love using because the the pattern are pretty basic and great for ALL occasion. I went wit the Dots/Circles to fit the challenges at Just Add Ink ( Dots / Die Cuts). I used Brewed for You bundle for the beer mug and the foam. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 



 

Challenge: #303, #617
Stamp Set: Brewed For You              
Colors: Soft Suede, Balmy Blue,     
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry,     
Others: Dimension, Brewed Dies, Dots Stencils (retired), Sponge,    

1 comment:

  1. Fun guy card!! What fun inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "stencil" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete