Wednesday, August 10, 2022

8/10/2022 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #485 - Happy Holidays

Happy Hump Day! Today’s card is using Atlantic Heart Sketch for this beautiful creation with multiple layers and interests. I started with a piece of DSP cut down to 3 ¾” x 5 ¼” and the two smaller strips are at 1”. Then I stamped the bottles in 2 different colors that I can find on DSP and put them on a punched circle with Granny Apple Green. I added a bell on one of the bottle and the other one with a Happy Holiday. Then to finished the card I tucked ribbons behind the circle. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today with you.




Challenge: #485
Stamp Set: Vintage Bottle,              
Colors: Shaded Spruce, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade  
Paper: Whisper White, Celebrate Everything DSP, Pacific Point, Granny Apple 
Others: Dimension, 2 ½” Circle Punch, Gold/Vanilla 3/8” Satin Edged Ribbon, Flat Jingle Bell,  

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Great use of the sketch!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. I love all of the patterns and the vintage bottles-how unique. And all of the colors are really beautiful together. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete