Monday, August 29, 2022

8/29/2022 - Make My Monday #182 Back To School - ABC & Pencils

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Back to School card. I saw a similar card idea on Pinterest and decided to CASE it here. The black panel represents the chalkboard and I die cut out the letters ABC and adhere on it. There is also a tutorial to create this pencil! I didn’t add any sentiment for this card as I am not sure who I am giving it to but I since I am room parent this year, I know it will go to the PreK Teacher for sure. Thank you for stopping by to check out my blog, be sure to join us at the challenge!


 


Challenge: #182
Stamp Set: N/A 
Colors: N/A     
Paper: Whisper White, Designed a Day Dream DSP, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Crushed Curry,       
Others: Dimension, Classic Label, Alphabet Dies, Oh So Sweetly Dies, Wink A Stella     

No comments:

Post a Comment