Wednesday, August 24, 2022

8/24/22 - Make the Card Challenge #62 School / Teacher - Starting a new Chapter

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make the Card Challenge and today we are making School / Teacher card and I decided to make a back to school card for those that are starting a new chapter in their life! I think the sentiment is perfect for it and I used the stack of books images with different colors and an old style way to check out your library books with a cute image of a smarty pants worm! I hope this fun and happy card will make someone very special for their first day of school. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!

 


 



Challenge: #62
Stamp Set: Check You Out,               
Colors: Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede, Petal Pink, Orchard Oasis 
Paper: Whisper White, Design a Day Dream DSP, Mango Melody,   
Others: Dimension, Oh So Sweetly Dies (retired),  

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the little library pocket card. Such a cute little bookworm too.

    ReplyDelete